Integrate various systems in warehouse working as one solution, including EDI WMS and MHS. He/she will be a key person communicating between Cello EDI/Application team and IT engineer of other party hardware vendor or other software vendor.
- Designing and developing scalable and robust EDI solutions;
- Defining EDI specifications an collaborating with development departments;
- Creating and integrating maps and processes within EDI systems;
- Participating in and providing analytical support for the design and implementation of new systems;
- Conducting user test;
- Overseeing operational support for EDI platform and applications, including issue resolution;
- Providing ongoing internal customer support for EDI product questions and problems;
- Ensuring appropriate level of support for the ongoing performance of EDI processes and applications.
- University degree or similar level in IT or other technical area;
- At least 5 until 7 years of EDI integration experience;
- Communication skill with various types of counter-party;
- EDI experience with hardware especially one of MHS, WCS, robots, drones, conveyors, sorters, asrs, etcetera;
- Experience with creating and describing technical specifications;
- Understanding Web standard interface such as XML, SOAP, JSON, ODATA and REST;
- Knowledge of communication standards such as AS2, FTP, and HTTP;
- Knowledge of IDOC, XML or Edifact interface
- Programing skill can be nice to have;
- Conceptual and analytical thinker with the perseverance to finish what you start;
- Hands-on mentality, eager to take initiative new opportunities and deliver targets;
- A proficient level of English;
- Open to other cultures and social.
Wat bieden wij
The client offers:
5000 - 5500 euro per month, MBO Bonus up to two months (based on performance), free health insurance, DC pension scheme, free gym, 25 days of holidays.
For more information call +31 75 6218845. Please send your resume to email@example.com