Research and propose new warehouse technologies for application in existing and new operations.
- Support innovation business projects in Europe and CIS by developing new technologies an material handling solutions for existing and new warehouse operations;
- Search for new warehouse technologies in the market and prepare feasibility studies for application in existing and new operations.
- Understand and analyze customer data and translate them into understandable efficient and cost-effective Material Handling Systems designs;
- Drafts sketches, samples, and written analysis of proposed designs or improvements to handling system, packaging, and other related elements and test them;
- Estimates material needs, costs, and timelines for proposed improvements;
- Drafts, or assists with drafting of, relevant technical documentation, user manuals, and lists;
- Focus on further enhancement of SDS in-house Cello WMS.
- Support Business Development team in case of Material Handling Systems related proposals
- Supports during Procurement process of Material Handling Solutions.
- HBO/Bachelor/Master`s degree from a Technical or Supply Chain and Logistics University;
- 5-7 years of experience in a logistics environment and relevant role (design of warehouse automation equipements);
- Conceptual and analytical thinker with the perseverance to finish what you start;
- Hands-on mentality, eager to take initiative new opportunities and deliver targets;
- A proficient level of English;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Experience with WMS systems;
- Project management skills;
- Open to other cultures and social;
Wat bieden wij
The client offers:
5000 - 5500 euro per month, MBO Bonus up to two months (based on performance), free health insurance, DC pension scheme, free gym, 25 days of holidays.
For more information call +31 75 6218845. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org